Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blogging software?

I run a blog on the Blogger service. Due to recent widespread recognition, I want to register my own domain via GoDaddy to host my blog. What software should I use to compose and upload my blog (i.e., Movable Type, etc.)? Why should I use it?



Also, how do I integrate RSS into my website?



Blogging software?





Unless you want to learn how to code, I%26#039;d recommend any of a number of established CMS frameworks with pre-built blogging modules you can simply snap into your website.



Examples (there are probably dozens of decent choices)



Dotnetnuke



Drupal



Rainbow



MS Community Server



Most of the modules written for these platforms automatically support RSS which can be enabled with a simple checkbox.



Blogging software?



wordpress is easy too.



Most blog softwares have an rss feed generator :)



here%26#039;s some godaddy coupons when you create your site:



http://www.dealtaker.com/GoDaddy-coupon-...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting