Sunday, May 23, 2010

An error message instructed me to contact the administraitor for yahoo.-How do I make contact?

Error occured after signing out of my email and entering a title in the search tool bar. I got a security error: Domain Name Mismatch. The search was connecting to rd.yahoo.com instead of us.rd.yahoo.com. According to the certificate, the domain is registered to equifax.com...The error message also said that a third third party may be intercepting my messages and I should contact the administraitor.



An error message instructed me to contact the administraitor for yahoo.-How do I make contact?





The yahoo phone numbers are in here..Good Luck%26gt;%26gt;



http://www.hardtofind800numbers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting