Sunday, May 23, 2010

Web Site - Concept to Reality - Need like minded people?

I am looking to launch a website whose design is currently at a very primarily stage. For the site to be succesful, I am looking for like-minded people who can work along with me to make it happen.



The site%26#039;s aim is to compete with big shopping giants but in a completely revolutionary concept and I am confident that it will be a success.



a. Which are the sites or community websites that will help me find people who can help me in this drive ( web-gurus, marketing, VCs)



b. To build the initial proto-type I need to find a low-cost webhosting option. I already have a domain name registered but struggling to choose between linux and or windows. For the initial prototype all I want is



A. User Registration Screen ( Very basic - Name, email )



B. Allow them to refer friends



C. Allow them to create weblogs or reply to posts ( community )



D. Allow them to provide feedback



E. Allow me to see the simple statistics ( user hits, number registered, referred )



Yours Sincerely



Mac



Web Site - Concept to Reality - Need like minded people?





The OS choice for web browsers is easy: Linux. If you want a server that can deal with hundreds of users at a time, you will eventually be forced to use it or another Unix server anyhow.



ELance.com is the best place to find web-gurus and marketing assistance. It%26#039;s a site for freelance programmer, web deisgners, and other IT professionals, including marketing folks, to find customers.



All of what you are looking to do can be done with many existing PHP community site packages. Starting with a pre-made package and customizing it for your idea will be a very quick and easy way to get off the ground for less.



Web Site - Concept to Reality - Need like minded people?



I would offer Ryze.com as a place to search for those in the know :)



Good luck ...



Roseanne



Other Replys:Hi Mac, I can help you with web designing and stff like that....I am very much in web development, have you decided on languages you are gonna use??



Other Replys:I needed traffic generators, newsletters, chat-rooms, forums for my site... as well as statistics of the visitors and I have found everything here free : http://www.bravenet.com/cserv.php?pid=4%26amp;... , there are many other tools such as shopping carts and calendars.... check%26#039;em all ... i could help u on your project... just mail me here : p0227ng@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting