Sunday, May 23, 2010

.com or .net for my website?

Should I use myname.com or myname.net for my website? I have both of the domains registered, and both go to the same place, but which one should I give to people for my website and email?



I didn%26#039;t want to get a .org, because I%26#039;m not an organization and I might want to put some semi-commercial stuff in there (like my work portfolio)



So .com or .net? .com feels a little weird because I%26#039;m not a commercial company, but then .net feels weird because it%26#039;s more uncommon.



.com or .net for my website?





.com is better as it is more popular and easy to remember as it deem to be a by default domain..........



.com or .net for my website?



.com



Other Replys:.com is the best domain.



Other Replys:I think you should get a .com



They are more cooler.



Other Replys:.com is really the common one in use, so id go with .com, but if you wanna be %26quot;unique%26quot; then choose .net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting