Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can anyone design an Adsense website for me,reasonable cost?

My name is Rajib.I want an Adsense website set up,on any niche topic-a small website-to be frank-for earning revenue.I have a domain name registered,plus a hosting account-now I need someone to write the material and set it up for me-at reasonable cost,since my means are limited.It could be on any topic under the sun.If necessary I%26#039;ll buy a new domain and hosting account if that%26#039;s the condition for setting up a website.It should be small,focussed and capable of earning revenue through Adsense ads.



Can anyone design an Adsense website for me,reasonable cost?





Hey Rajib...



Im totally confused. There are adsense websites who make from 0.1$ to thousands per day...



Researching niche, writing content, getting links, making SEO etc is a huge work...



Lets say i build website thats earning 10$ per day... thats 3600$/year, would you pay that much?



If you compare hosting and domain name fees with this... :) you know what i mean.



You should have at least ready, researched niche that only needs website and content.



Can anyone design an Adsense website for me,reasonable cost?



Hi, i am willing to create you asite. Please look at my current portfolio...



http://withfilm.com



http://bagelslicer.co.uk



http://ebooks-download.co.uk



Please note - withfilm is a recent project (still in production) and ebooks-download is a business i mainly run on ebay so the site hasnt been given it full attention.....



Please provide me with further details as to what you require and i will provide you with a resonable pricing plan. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting