Sunday, May 23, 2010

Want to create a website - where do I start?

I think I have a really good idea for a website, but have no idea where to start!



I%26#039;m reasonably computer literate and used to using the net, but I don%26#039;t know the first thing about web design, programming language or domain name registering and all that kind of thing.



What are the basics I need to know / learn before I start? What things do I need to consider? There%26#039;s a lot of information out there and I just need someone more knowledgable to point me in the right direction.



Thanks



Want to create a website - where do I start?





Get yourself down to your local libary see if you can get a copy of HTML for dummies or webdesign for dummies, there usually pretty good. Any website realted book is a good start really.



Dreamweaver is a good program to start with by the way, very powefull an easy to use



Want to create a website - where do I start?



go to www.piczo.com



Other Replys:get yourself some software to make it on and a domain to host it on. look around lots at domains because they come at diferent prices and can have different endings (which changes the price) and do different things. some will offer email aswel some wont. just depends what you need



Other Replys:Plan what you are going to do with your site and how its going to %26#039;link%26#039; using a flow diagram. That way you%26#039;ll know what pages to make and it will be more logical and you can collect together what you need. Shop around for the best web host. Use something like Macromedia or frontpage to create the html for you if you want to create the page quickly otherwise find a html guide.



Other Replys:by making websites for dummies in a bookshop



Other Replys:buildinga good site needs years and years of experience, so get a person to make the site for you, and you just have to manage it, when a professional build a web site, you will have a control panel, to allow you to manage the site, so you dont need to know anything about the coding, only need to know your own business, and what you want to show on the site.



You can contact me by yahoo messenger: joe_f111 for more info or if you want me to refer you to a web developer.



Regards.



Other Replys:http://onlyfor7dollar.com/lifetimehostin...



I can do all for you after you get hosting



Other Replys:Yes, Dreamweaver is good but it%26#039;s also pretty expensive. You could download this free program and give it a try.



Nvu



http://www.nvu.com/index.php



I also recommend learning HTML and starting with HTML for Dummies like I did.



There could be other helpful information and web design resources for you at my site http://designbyjoyce.com



Good luck!



Other Replys:www.didcotwebdesign.com then give me an e-mail.



Cheers



Other Replys:Webstarts.com is your answer. It%26#039;s free to sign up and their online editor uses simple drag and drop functionality so you need zero web experience to build completely custom websites. They also have image search and video search tools, so dropping videos, images, text and even music takes 1 or 2 clicks at most. Check them out here: http://Webstarts.com



You can also register a domain or configure it to work with your existing domain. They make it really simple and provide everything: hosting, domain registration, tons of templates to choose from, images, videos, etc... I%26#039;ve never found anything out there quite like it. It%26#039;s pretty powerful, and at the same time super easy to use.



Gallery of Websites Created With The Webstarts Editor http://webstarts.com/gallery-hr.php



Other Replys:Find out from the link below. It will tell you more information to create an online website.



http://income-internet-business.com/Sett...



Hope that it will be useful to you.



Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting