Sunday, May 23, 2010

I registered for a website and they took my card and every thing but I can't find the website?

I registered a buisness domain name DKDK god is the only hope Inc and they took my credit card number once, than I pressed continue, after that it made me start all over again. I don%26#039;t know if I should write my card number again, I don%26#039;t want a double charge on my card



I registered for a website and they took my card and every thing but I can%26#039;t find the website?





What do you mean exactly when you say you can%26#039;t find your website? Do you mean you don%26#039;t remember what%26#039;s the domain name you registered or where you registered it, that sort of thing?



If you remember the price, your credit card%26#039;s billing statement should tell you how much and to what company it%26#039;s charged to. You%26#039;ll somewhat need to do a little detective work and put 2 and 2 together to figure out the answer.



Or are you asking why is your domain name not pulling up its active website? Please state specifics in order for people to give you specific answers.



Whatever happens, don%26#039;t panic. Once your head%26#039;s cleared up, try to jot down whatever details you know and take it from there, though try to get down specifics to narrow down your query.



I registered for a website and they took my card and every thing but I can%26#039;t find the website?



call your credit card company and check if there%26#039;s any charges. If they scammed you you can dispute the charges.



Other Replys:I would be less worried about getting a double charge then getting scammed. You should call your credit card company immediately and put a lock on the account. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting