Sunday, May 23, 2010

Could anyone help me build a website or atleast break some ground on it?

I got a domain name and a bunch of other stuff and i figured i%26#039;d get the hang of it and i haven%26#039;t completely read everything yet but basically i need to upload a stat program on to my site (which desn%26#039;t even exist other than the fact that i have the domain name registered to me) and from what i hear i need to upload it using sql and i don%26#039;t have a clue what sql is. Does anyone else?



Could anyone help me build a website or atleast break some ground on it?





I don%26#039;t know, but my husband is doing his web site and could probably help... he isn%26#039;t here right now, but I%26#039;ll talk to him when he gets home and see if he knows. Good luck.



Could anyone help me build a website or atleast break some ground on it?



I could help you design it. I know how to write html script.



Other Replys:I think that is a secure uploading.



download %26quot;Filezilla.%26quot; This should help you with uploading files you create securely.



What html editor do you use? Some have this built in but are not secure. Again, i%26#039;d check out this great free software. Good Luck!!!



Other Replys:Free Tracker



http://extremetracking.com/?home



I%26#039;ve used this site for many years. You just insert the code onto any page you want tracked, no loading of SQL tables. The free tracker works just one page at a time. Need more than one page, make more accounts.



If you have hosting service that you pay for, you should have access to your %26quot;Raw Log Files%26quot;, either by FTP, or through your CPanel (Administrator Control Panel). Raw Log Files show every IP, every file transferred. Most hosting services have at least 1 if not 5 various trackers for free already preinstalled.



If you have a free page through Geocities or Tripod, using the Extreme tracker is your best solution.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting