Sunday, May 23, 2010

Was I swindled on www.gohostme.com when I ipaid with my E-gold account?

I wanted to register a new domain name on this site www.gohostme.com I paid and they removed $9.99 on my account immediately and since then i have sent many mails to them and my account was never activated in my profile they say I have not paid and they have refused to reply all my mails. Any one that will tell me what to do next?



Was I swindled on www.gohostme.com when I ipaid with my E-gold account?





Go to this page on their site and you will find 4 off e-mail addresses.



Write to either or both of addresses 1 and 4 and explain your problem.



%26quot;You can contact us:



Information: info@gohostme.com



Sales support: sales@gohostme.com



Technical support: support@gohostme.com



Questions to admin: admin@gohostme.com %26quot;



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting