Saturday, October 24, 2009

Any advice on a internet cafe style website?

recently I have registered several web domains and would like to make one of them into a website where people can log on every day. Web site would target the local population (around 1.5 mill). There are several websites with the same idea already up and running but they are not advertising at all, no one even knows about the sites they have. I would like to create something big but my lack of knowledge in business and lack of money are (I fill like) stopping me from doing that. I know I am shutting my self in the foot by being negative, but can any one offer me some advice as to how to go forward with my idea?



Just in case my explanation wasn閳ユ獩 clear, the web site would be something like Yahoo/MSN but on a local scale and it would be different from the other ones in the way that (I hope) 2 get the name of the site out there so that it閳ユ獨 in everyone閳ユ獨 mind when they are sitting in front of their PC. there are many events coming up that would bring ads in, national and local,AnyAdvice?



Any advice on a internet cafe style website?





find some cheap place online (cafe press, etc) that will print stickers, or even use a color printer at work to print flyers. put it on everyone%26#039;s cars in your target area (nightclubs, cafes, supermarkets, wherever...) the stickers give them to a friend or friends sibling in highschool. those will get out quick. kids love to stick stickers on their notebooks, lockers, backpacks, vandalism, etc.....try multiple highschools in the area, and have all the kids advertise on thier myspace/facebook for you. it%26#039;s the network you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting