Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cant view my site?

Strange one for you,



I cant view my newly uploaded website from this PC, eveyone other can, just seems to be this PC.



I even went ahead and reformated this PC, thinking it was a cookie problem, but still all I get is the page telling me %26quot;This domain was recently registered at namecheap.com. The domain owner may currently be creating a great site for this domain. Please check again later!%26quot;



Could it be my ISP?



I seem to be the only person who cant see my own site!



(site was not made from this PC)



Cant view my site?





The site may be cached in your ISP, don%26#039;t access the site for a few days, you will see what you have uploaded. From http://ww9.info



Cant view my site?



That is to bad check your hard line or call a computer Geek to make it compatible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting