Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Christians; how have you guys benefited from atheists wisdom today?

I mean, that閳ユ獨 why you keep coming back, isn閳ユ獩 it? You are all well aware that the religion section is the domain of atheists, surely the reason you tentatively register your presence here is so you can learn something, right? And that閳ユ獨 why you guys keep asking about evolution here instead of in the science section閳?br>So Christians; how have you guys benefited from atheists wisdom today?





They are hopelessly dependent on us.



They are rendered powerless before our superiority, they can not look us in the eyes without their knees giving in; their minds go limp as their delusions are torn asunder. Yet they cannot turn away, a sheep cannot go without its shepherd, after all.



So Christians; how have you guys benefited from atheists wisdom today?



I come back, Because I like answering questions. Has nothing to do with Atheists, I really don%26#039;t care.



Other Replys:%26quot;You are all well aware that the religion section is the domain of atheists%26quot;



SAYS WHO? LOL, you guys crack me up. I%26#039;m here out of sheer morbid curiosity.



Other Replys:they don%26#039;t~! they got no wisdom to understand atheist wisdom~! they jz blindly trust their bible, or quran~!



Other Replys:im buddhist. stop fighting with the christians. and christians stop figting with the atheists.



there now this argument is done



Other Replys:I am still waiting for the wisdom of atheists . . . . .



how their monkey mothers mate with their chimpanzee fathers



Other Replys:This site has seen many conversions to atheism.



Other Replys:honestly desiree...



JESUS IS LORD!



Other Replys:wow, thats the best oxymoron i have heard in a while...athiest/wisdom



funny, i am not here to find answers



Other Replys:The day is only 2 hours and 42 minutes new, so I haven%26#039;t had a chance to learn anything yet. So far, I have learned one meaningful thing from atheists in the past few months. The real reason I come to this section is to see if there is anyone seeking truth - I primarily focus on answering those questions. However, this seemed like such a fun question - I thought I%26#039;d reply. The second thing I can say that I learn is that atheists can be fun people too once they set aside religion and politics :).



Other Replys:You greatly overestimate the wisdom of the atheists here, all I seem to see is second class logic, and a lot of rubbish. If there was any wisdom, I would be the first to admit it, but sorry, I don%26#039;t see any.



Other Replys:Proverbs 1:7 Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.



atheism and wisdom cannot go hand in hand. we beckon the atheists that they may learn something of us.



Other Replys:wisdom come from God not atheists



I thought atheists needed help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting