Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why is it so difficult to get help on the phone from your "customer service" people?

I am trying to change the DNS info for a domain name that is registered with yahoo....your yahoo people tell me to call Melbourne IT....which I did (and was on hold for a half hour). Melbourne IT people told me that I had to call you. I have never seen such HORRIBLE customer service in my life....2 hours on the phone and no further ahead.....I run a web site development company and will NEVER use your services for my customers...please cc any responses to me at rickkm@wnywired.net (my client is daveq123@yahoo.com)



Thank you in advance, although I doubt you will respond with any info I can use...p.s. the domain name is www.folsomtrailblazers.com



Why is it so difficult to get help on the phone from your %26quot;customer service%26quot; people?





because most of them dont talk english



Why is it so difficult to get help on the phone from your %26quot;customer service%26quot; people?



Well obviously mate.. it is because you are upside down... lol.. just kidding..



Other Replys:Try the website called gethuman.com. This has tons of numbers that get through to real people instead of wading through computer voices, etc. I have used it several times and I think it is great!



Good luck in the future.



Other Replys:Uh, this is a site for the general public to talk to each other, it%26#039;s not a tech support site for Yahoo and you won%26#039;t get any Yahoo staff here answering questions dude.



Other Replys:Someone already mentioned Gethuman.com. I`ve heard that Yahoo is actually one of the worst offenders when it comes to not having real people to talk to. Explains a lot about Yahoo right there.



Other Replys:its because there all stupid idiouts working in call centers reading info from a screen, none of them trained in anoything (have propper Qualifications).



the DNS is a bit of a bother. i dont know how to update with yahoo but you might want to try finding out how actually runs the DNS Server adn see if you have an account with them. most companys buy from bogger comapnies im sure yahoo does.



other than that i would suggest repeated complaints adn letters to them untill they do something and demand you cash back for the time they been hosting you with inocrrect information.



good luck.



Other Replys:As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.



I found this info in another forum, which I%26#039;ll place here:



1. Click the %26quot;Manage Advanced DNS Settings%26quot; link on your Domain Control Panel.



2. Click the %26quot;Change Name Servers%26quot; button.



Do one of the following:



1. Enter additional name server host names in the %26quot;Additional%26quot; fields.



2. Replace the primary and secondary name server host names with those of your new domain name host. (You may not need to enter the IP addresses of the name servers. In most cases, only the host name of the name servers is required.)



3. Click the %26quot;Submit%26quot; button.



You might have to unlock the domain name first before changing nameservers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting