Saturday, October 24, 2009

I have an idea for a HOT internet firm that is looking for revenue. How can I share my idea with the

One of the hottest internet concepts today has received a lot of press.



Everyone is wondering where will the revenue come from?



I have a few ideas which may help. In fact I have registered a few domains that play on these ideas. How can I get these ideas to the right people without having them %26quot;yanked out%26quot; from under me?



I have contacted their venture capital firm and they are un-willing to hear the ideas. They claim lots of ideas are in the works.



How should I proceed?



I have an idea for a HOT internet firm that is looking for revenue. How can I share my idea with them?





Write a letter to the business and set up an appointment.... Prepare a presentation in which you discuss all possible ideas you may have... Do some market research in order to obtain a good idea on whether or not the public wants it.. If the public wants it, the business wants it!!!! If they are still unwilling to listen to you, share your ideas with any other business with which you can make contact.. Odds are, ONE of them will like your idea, adopt it, and probably even buy and/or fund your research!



I have an idea for a HOT internet firm that is looking for revenue. How can I share my idea with them?



You need to BUILD A PROTOTYPE and get a patent just like the rest of us.



Top 4 Answerer in Business %26amp; Finance. (Vote for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting