Saturday, October 24, 2009

WHOIS privacy?

How can I make my WHOIS information private if my current host doesn%26#039;t offer it? Are there any additional websites where you can get your WHOIS information made private if your domain isn%26#039;t registered with them?



Please give me some websites if you can, thanks



WHOIS privacy?





if the site whois wont let you then nothing will do it on there web site.



WHOIS privacy?



Registrars are contractually obligated to ICANN to disclose ownership information of TLDs in the WHOIS entry. The main exception to this rule is if local privacy laws prevent such a disclosure. I suppose that if you want to keep your WHOIS data secret, you%26#039;d need to register in a country which has privacy laws that prevent such a disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting