Saturday, October 24, 2009

Someone Please Help me out here?

Hi, how are you?



I have a quick question...



Does anybody know how aboriginals were betrayed in residential schools, their culture and land.



Please give me a paragraph for each....



Ye......



I really need it....



Suprise for the best helper



Free Domain Name And ye.....



Da best answer pick which gives u 10 points.



Remember, quality not quantity.



And Domain Name will be registered on your behalf.



Thanks again.



* 4 minutes ago



* - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



30 seconds ago



Comeone here... Please...



Someone help me out here....



Remember, free domain name registration at



www.n4me.eu



Someone Please Help me out here?





So you want me to do your homework?... no..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting