Friday, October 30, 2009

How to change my php.ini file to send mail from my email?

I have the email address registered with my domain. Godaddy said i have to change the php.ini file to have my email in it so all emails sent from my site come frm this mail address. Does anyone know how to do this and how do i get the php.ini file?



Thanx



How to change my php.ini file to send mail from my email?





More often than not, that file is in the so-called %26quot;root%26quot; of your hosting. Depending on what kind of hosting you signed up for, your host may or may not give you access to it.



Ask Go Daddy if they%26#039;ll let you %26quot;touch%26quot; it. If they say no, then explore other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting