Saturday, October 24, 2009

I can't post to Yahoo groups with my Website email...?

I%26#039;m using Outlook with Verizon as my ISP which forwards mail for my POP3 email accounts registered to my web domain, Synapse9.com. I%26#039;m guessing that must be the reason Yahoo groups won%26#039;t accept my email posts with my registered synapse9.com email address as sender and return. Is there a way to get Yahoo to accept my posts. I%26#039;d really rather that than use the web access or my Verizon address.



Thanks,



I can%26#039;t post to Yahoo groups with my Website email...?





If you are trying to receive group messages at one address, yet post from a different address, you can do that by setting up alternate posting addresses through the %26quot;My Email Preferences%26quot; page.



http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs



Start with the email address at which you wish to receive messages. Make sure that is on the %26quot;My Email Preferences%26quot; list, verified, and selected for use in your group through the Edit tab of the My Groups page.



Then, back at the Preferences page, click on the %26quot;Edit%26quot; link for the email address used in your group. That page will allow you to add alternate posting addresses. These addresses do not need to be verified.



I can%26#039;t post to Yahoo groups with my Website email...?



you can start here to edit your groups email addresses



http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups?o=2%26amp;edi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting