Saturday, October 24, 2009

Computer Problems?

Hi-Jacked Web Browser: I turn my computer on, And what is this!? A Hi-Jacked Browser? I thought, OK I will just switch my homepage, Didn%26#039;t work, So I tried going on to a different site, And still this website pop-ups, saying %26quot;This domain has just been registered fro one of our customers! %26quot; and recently, The message has changed, Above the under construction sign it says %26quot;This is the one%26quot;, odd. This isnt to important because I can just switch to firefox, But it also says this when I click the World Of Warcraft symbol on my desktop and the news pops up.



Pop-Ups: I log on to my computer, And now what? A pop-up saying %26quot;Your computer was infected by an unknown trojan, This is important, critical files could be lost!%26quot; And it wants me to download something. NO!



As always I run all of my anti virus progs (spybot, adaware etc) and nothing pops up.



I think the virus is hiding behind RUN32.DLL,



You can send an answer, Or you can send an e-mail at docta_funk2@yahoo.ca



Computer Problems?





Avast will remove a Trojan with a boot scan. You can%26#039;t run it with any other Virus Software. You must un-install your current Virus software first. Avast is free!



Be aware that some Trojans hide in your PC%26#039;s boot sector. They hide in your restore files as well. Avast will remove Trojans and Worms but if the Trojan is in your WOS, you could damage the operating system and in effect you would then have to do a full recovery of your windows files.



Once your files are invaded what else can you do anyway? Save what you can on an external hard drive and recover your windows.



Trusted download site here:



http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Editi...



Computer Problems?



also try using %26quot; hijack this%26quot; it`s free use google to find it.



Other Replys:ya rite........ try boot scan with avast



Other Replys:%26quot;As always I run all of my anti virus progs (spybot, adaware etc) and nothing pops up.%26quot;



%26quot;spybot, adaware etc%26quot; are not %26quot;anti virus progs%26quot;, they are anti-spyware programs. Many anti-malware tools can be disabled by %26quot;nasty%26quot; code.



Your PC is horribly and hopelessly infected and you can ONLY be 100% sure it%26#039;s malware free if you do a Windows %26quot;Clean Install%26quot;.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting