Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What are the things I need to do if I want to open a company?

My friend and I want to open an online web-designing company. Other than registering the company and buying a domain, what other things would I have to take care of for the process of opening a company?



What are the things I need to do if I want to open a company?





You should find a local CPA to advise you on the different types of business entities, and the accounting/record keeping required. You may have different city/county/state requirements, most State Departement of Revenue websites have information that can help you as well.



What are the things I need to do if I want to open a company?



go to the small business association website. They have all the information you need.



Other Replys:If you are looking for a Limited company (in Britain) so no-one else can use /steal your company name have a look at this site we can incorporate companies usually in a few hours for all English, Welsh and Scottish companies. Please feel free to phone for advise just ask for John or Heather



http://www.quickcompanies.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting