Saturday, October 24, 2009

From email address while replying a autoforwarded email?

I have a domain(xyz.org) registered with Yahoo and the emails sent to that domain automatically get forwarded to my yahoo account. However, when I reply that email which was sent to my email address at xyz.org the %26quot;from email address%26quot; part comes up as my yahoo email address



Can you please let me know what do I need to do so that the %26quot;from%26quot; shows up as %26quot;javaman@xyz.org%26quot; instead of %26quot;javaman@yahoo.com%26quot;?



Thanks and Have a Great Day



From email address while replying a autoforwarded email?





I tried that a couple years ago and it was so complicated I finally gave up on it...but you can try researching this in Help section. good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting