Friday, October 30, 2009

Sending mail by my new website!?

i have recently registered my new domain.



when i try to send email on my site to my email address at yahoo it will go to balk!! why yahoo do this! whats wrong with my site?



Any idea how this can happen and how this can get fixed?



Sending mail by my new website!?





You must add that email address to your email address book.



Then try it again.



If it still went to Bulk (not balk) folder, then your email message has already been reported as Spam. You can make sure you don%26#039;t have it in your Blocked Address list, by going to your email options.



Good Luck!



Sending mail by my new website!?



Thank you for the vote.



It is an honor. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting