Friday, October 30, 2009

How do you search the WhoIs Database?

I am trying to figure out how to research the WhoIs database to see who how many domain names, and which ones, to which a person or entity is registered?



For example, I%26#039;m trying to figure out how many domain names are registered to John Doe. I%26#039;d like access to the WhoIs database so I can search for all sites that have the registrant John Doe and have a list returned to me.



I know I can enter a website, like www.OneMonthFree.com, into a domain registration firm like GoDaddy and use their WhoIs database to find out the registrant of a specific domain, but there are some 59 million .com sites and I really don%26#039;t have that much time. I want to reverse that process and research on name or address or phone number or other searchable field.



Naturally, I%26#039;d like to search for free, but pay sites are OK.



How do you search the WhoIs Database?





You can try http://openaccess.dialog.com/ip/forms/PT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting