Saturday, October 24, 2009

New and unknown charges on my credit card.?

I registered a few domains a couple weeks back and yesterday when I got my credit card bill there was a charge for Yahoo personals, which I never signed up for! What are you people doing to me?!



New and unknown charges on my credit card.?





Post your credit card information. I%26#039;ll check to see if it was me.



New and unknown charges on my credit card.?



Cancel the card -- it sounds like someone got it and used it, whether it was online or a person around you who got into your wallet, your card is vulnerable to other charges. Also see if they can reverse the Yahoo Personal%26#039;s charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting