Friday, October 30, 2009

What's the best hosting site for ....?

Currently I have Yahoo as my hosting iste and have bought domain names from Register.com. I want one hosting site for my three domain names to integrate and be hosted by the same company. Not sure if I should keep Yahoo or do you guys suggest another one that is effective? My business is small, I will include flash if possible, with music.



What%26#039;s the best hosting site for ....?





I use 1%26amp;1.



They have great prices, good service and the best



price on domain registration. For ~$6/year, you get a your own domain, a 5 page website, a 1G mailbox, an easy to use sitebuilder, etc. If you need more than that, use 1%26amp;1%26#039;s hosting, you get the domain name(s) for free.



http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=8292866

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting