Saturday, October 24, 2009

Any FREE domains like .TK but not with something like .free or similar I tried .tk but it would not

I find a unregistered domain at .tk but when I hit register it goes back to the mainpage so clearly that doesnt work I guess I have to pay so I want something FREE thats not .freehomepage and it actually a real domain not .2us or something retarded



Any FREE domains like .TK but not with something like .free or similar I tried .tk but it would not work help.





.tk is working, but they have this issue sometomes, you should get back another time. However for othet free web domains available out there go here



http://web-master.uv.ro/web_domains/web_...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting