Saturday, October 24, 2009

I need to build a Website please?/?

I need to build a website, the domain name is registered and i have been messing around with template, however, i am NOT a patient person, and my wonderfull security settings will not let me download Java programs. Anyone want to work for free? Anyone have better ideas? I just need this up and running without pulling my hair out. Thanks for any help you may have to offer.



I need to build a Website please?/?





璺疦o worries anymore when it comes to building a fully functional, up and running website for FREE! along with free domain name too!



Microsoft (free domain and hosting for life) ,



Google (Googlepages, Blogger) ,



Yahoo (Geocities),



Freewebs are some of the companies offering free websites with design tools .



A list of free websites with features and links is available at-



http://www.pcworkathome.in/freewebhostin...



I need to build a Website please?/?



If you need help or advice on this you can check out the prydain forums.



http://prydain.futurecis.com/Forums



They are really helpful with answering computer related questions and give a lot of code away for free.



Other Replys:well what is you want this site to be?



I%26#039;m not sure i can do it and i don%26#039;t have a lot of time but if you send me materials i can try :)



if you are interested send me e-meil to ico_bbb@yahoo.com



Other Replys:Go to www.indigorose.com or maybe www.bluevoda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting