Friday, October 30, 2009

What do you think of our wedding website?

http://www.jershaanddup.com/index.htm



Should we add anything? Remove anything? Add more pictures? What would make it better?



I made it myself. I got the domain name for free at register.com and then domain hosting for free at digitalspace.net.



What do you think of our wedding website?





The only thing I see that needs fixing is that the picture of your church is actually on the left but the text states the the photo is on the right. A minor error, but an error nonetheless.



You will want to include directions from major freeways to the venue, maybe a map, some links to nearby hotels/motels, and places to eat for your out-of-town guests.



What do you think of our wedding website?



you two are freakin cute...gee you%26#039;re handy on the computer!! I paid 50 bucks for my domain name and I dont even use it!!! lol anyways all looks well



Other Replys:So far it looks good. I would add a few more details.



Other Replys:Nice, I%26#039;ve thought about doing this to. It seems like you were really able to customize your site which is nice, better then some sites which dont let you do much at all. good luck on your wedding!



Other Replys:it looks good! congratulations! I would add some more pictures.you should check out theknot.com they have a ton of stuff to help you plan.



Other Replys:i think it looks awesome... add more details... more pictures of you guys... Congrats



Other Replys:I like this alot! It is soooo cute!



We have been wanting to do something similar to this. I went to these two sites but I can not figure out how to get it for free??? Could you help??



Other Replys:its a bit bland, no offenece



Other Replys:maybe add a story of how you guys met.



Other Replys:I like it and the colors. One thing I don%26#039;t like about wedding websites in general: when the couple puts the dress, flowers, tuxes, and other decorations on there. One thing guests love at weddings is the element of surprise looking at the bride, groom, flowers, etc. So when I see it on their websites I kindof get a little sad that I know all the details already.



I would put on there info about local hotels and restaurants instead of the planning information. Element of Surprise - work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting