Saturday, October 24, 2009

NEED HELP WITH A EMAIL PROBLEM on ebay!!?

hi,ive been a buyer on ebay a while,i recently decided to try to sell on ebay,i have a paypal account registered with a yahoo.com domain,and my ebay account is registered with a sbcglobal.net domain(probibly my old dail up email i had canceled)i use yahoo.com as my domain an where i check my emails.i receive emails from ebay using my yahoo.com account.this all came to my attention when i was about to list an item for sale and ebay asked for email address for receiving payment and my sbcglobal.net was filled in there.i attempted to change the ebay registered email to the yahoo.com address,but it said that email already exist.but being registered with ebay with a sbcglobal.net address and still receive mail from them using my yahoo account to check my mail,and my paypal is registered with the yahoo account whould i have problems receiving money the way things are set up?i need to know what email to use for receiving payment from selling something off ebay.and are my .com/.net the same?



NEED HELP WITH A EMAIL PROBLEM on ebay!!?





I%26#039;d really like to help, but you lost me somewhere in the middle. If you want to explain again, I%26#039;ll try to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Register Domain Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting